30 Days of Gratitude
FREE DOWNLOADABLE GRATITUDE
CALENDAR & TRACKING JOURNAL
I've created a downloadable calendar with journal prompts and a journal tracker for you to use on your 30 Day Gratitude Journey.
The Power of Gratitude
Practicing an attitude of gratitude is a simple way to give yourself an Attitude Adjustment. Gratitude shifts your focus from lack to abundance. Research has shown that giving thanks makes people happier, more resilient, strengthens relationships and can improve your health and reduce your stress. How does that happen?
Gratitude is an emotion – one of the most powerful emotions we can have. If you look to the principles of Deliberate Attraction the barometer for your vibrations is your emotions and gratitude is an emotion that vibrates at a high frequency.
Whenever you feel and have emotion about something, you create a vibration for it and that vibrational frequency- like a radio transmitter, draws to you those things that vibrate at the same frequency.
As you focus on gratitude by thinking, speaking and feeling grateful you are attracting like energies to you, which has you experience more things to be grateful for. That’s why it’s important to be grateful for what you have right now.
Many times we are thankful when something good happens or at special times during the year. We are often in the habit of thinking negatively or seeing things through a negative filter. You can make a choice today to turn that around! Focusing on the positive is a choice. Here are some suggestions to shift your attitude towards gratitude:
1. Focus on what you do want instead of what you don’t want.
2. Find the positive in the negative – when you encounter a challenging or difficult situation find something positive about it – some people call that finding the silver lining. It may be a lesson learned an unexpected outcome, learning to be patient, compassionate or empathetic.
3. Say Thank You to the people around you each day – find something positive about them or something that you are grateful for and focus your attention on that. Everyone has positive and negative traits – focus on the positive!
Create a Gratitude Jar in your home, office or
classroom and jot down on a slip of paper what you are grateful for each
day or several times a day. Invite your family and co-workers to
5. Post on Social Media - create a Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram post stating what you are grateful for.
6. Keep a gratitude journal – journal or write down each day at least one thing you are grateful for. You can also journal what your grateful for throughout the day instead of at the beginning or end of the day.
GET THE 30 DAY GRATITUDE JOURNAL & CALENDAR
Coach Estelle is a CPA, speaker, author and ICF Certified coach who helps women break free from fear, confusion and dependency with money by empowering them to transform their money story, learn powerful money strategies , discover their gifts, talents and life purpose and create actions plans so they can Create the Life and Business of Their Dreams!